dimanche 1 novembre 2009

Elvis, Jesus & Coca-cola -- Kinky Friedman


Un antidote bienvenu aux ténèbres de Trakl.



My thoughts, instead, were of a bright, vivid, long-ago summer day on our ranch in Texas. I'd gone into the storeroom and come out with three rolls of toilet paper. My friend Slim, sitting on a wooden Coke crate, leaning against the dining hall, drinking a can of warm Jax, his old black, sun-blinded face under a paper Rainbow Bread cap watching the world go by. As I emerged from the storeroom carrying the three rolls of toilet paper, Slim made a comment that I have never forgotten and one that has been a guiding spiritual force through many of my life's darkest hours.
"How many assholes you got ?" he said.



Cela me rassure de continuer à rire de ce passage ... On va ranger cela sous la rubrique "littérature" mais pas "poésie" !

Aucun commentaire: